Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I Have To Testify...

on Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 11:36pm

…not at all that I am anything, but my God is EVERYTHING!!  The devil has been on my azzzz for two years (yes, I typed azzzz).   Some will say I do this because my world was collapsing, but the devil knows and I had just told the devil…”God was going to win this battle with me in the middle.”  See…the devil knew my weakness and saw the prime time to attack.  I almost settled for less than what God has to offer. I’m an easy hoodwink candidate, because I believe there is good in all.  I let the devil tell me a lie and I WANTED the lie the devil was telling me.  Yet, God in His grace was with me all the time…He had my back.  God would have taken the lead if I had only allowed Him.  Keep your eyes on God and not on man no matter how long the battle.  Don’t let the devil blind you to God’s supernatural love.  God’s love is awesome…you should see the way He loves you and me a sinner.

Be careful when you ask God for something.  He just may give it to you.
See…I am not perfect…God is still working on me.  A beautiful Christian lady I knew said many times…“If it takes the head off my shoulders, I mean to make it home.”  Please pray it doesn’t take that for me to make it into Heaven.

I wish for all my Face Book family and “game” players nothing, but to know the agápe love of the Trinity: God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit.  It is only by the grace of God any of us make it to Heaven.  Please don’t let the devil hoodwink you.

No comments:

Post a Comment