Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Strange Thought This Morning...

Monday, August 29, 2011 at 11:03am
(again you say...LOL)  do the things we build for God look like those little projects of our children in grade school to Him?  I went to a different church for the first time this past Sunday.  Taking the Dave Ramsey "Financial Freedom" class there (that is another funny). The church was beautiful....stone, granite, decorative, artistic detail, etc...so much so I took a picture.  Well, this morning I started to wonder if as beautiful as that church looked in my eyes, I wondered if in God's eyes it looks like those precious little pieces of art work done by our children in grade school.  As our children grow, their art work improves (we hope) and becomes more sophisicated, and usually more valuable to others.  They may build beautiful buildings, paint Mona Lisa's, win an Oscar, but which is more precious in the parents eyes? I know...I'm strange...but, I don't think I could choose one more precious over another from the grade school project to the more sophisicated one.  Yes, I could choose one more "valuable" in man's eyes, but to the parent...one more precious??? really, could you choose???
And to think of the all the beautiful things in this world, yet they look like precious attempts at the perfection of what God has in store for us...His plan.
PS.  any of my minister FB friends feel free to expand on this into whatever message God gives you.  Because I am not schooled in theology...I only know one thing like Paul...God is God, came to earth, died and lives again!...(ok maybe that is 3 things..I can count..where is spell check on FB?)...and anything I write here I pray God interpretets it into your heart the way He would have you read it and I am only the funnel for His glory....because..."He lifted me out of the grave and spared me from going down into the pit."

"...and everywhere that I may be, you, God, are present there."
Works in progress! I love those boys...young men now...and my husband for the way he loves our sons.

LMBO...ok, I just put this into MS Word and found out I misspelled "sophisticated" and "interprets". Needless to say I am not "sophisticated" and I'm leaving the "interprets" up to God...LMBO.

No comments:

Post a Comment