Monday, October 17, 2011

Thumped in the Head

Funny...I just told someone the other day, I wish God would just push me through that door He wants me to go through or else put a flashing neon sign over it that says, "enter here my child."  But He is such a gentleman...such a gentleman.  And I bet He thinks, "I can't win with this one."  Because last night He actually did thump me in the head and answer a question for me.  But He knows me so well...I have to dissect it, turn it over and upside down, then test it out one more time.  So much trouble I go through when if I would only learn to listen to Him and trust...it would have saved me $30.  I think I got it this time Lord.  I think. I'm glad He is a stubborn God and doesn't give up on us easily.  One day I will make Him proud.  He is so gracious and loving to teach me.

Update:  I got it...I got it!!  Another thump last night woke me up....a vision of a page from a book.  It was my Bible study "Before You Say Amen" page 48..."on Holy Ground".  Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment